Friday, September 5, 2014

What I'm Wearing: Labor Day Week

In case you need some inspiration for your closet, my hope is that I can give you some ideas from what I'm wearing. What fits you doesn't always fit me. What fits me, doesn't always fit you. So, we all know the style of jeans that work best for us, the brands of shoes we love, etc. I'm not a "linker" to buy all of these outfits here. Truth be told, a lot of my clothes are many many years old and I pick up things all around the place. I'm don't update my wardrobe every season with the latest and greatest. I don't have Pinterest, so these are just my daily creations. Hopefully you're just inspired, maybe by something you have and didn't think about putting it together or maybe you are just looking for a simple accessory to add in and these can give you some ideas. 
Made it through a 5 day school week just in time for a 3 day weekend and 4 day school week!

Tuesday...stripes + floral and nude heels.  I love the JCrew Factory.  I teach my kids about retail markup and JCrew is a great example.  Tag on this skirt, $79 or $89 - I can't remember it was so ridiculous.  I got it on sale for $15 or $16.  And, I know they still made money on me.   Those nude heels - Nine West at Ross, for less than $20.  If you don't swing through Ross, Marshall's and TJMaxx ever, you should!!  They have great deals - that's where majority of my shoes come from.  Otherwise on DSW's clearance rack. Very seldom ever full price. 

Wednesday Spirit Day...Tumble Over Humble 'Merica Day!  Any time I can wear my flag scarf, I definitely sport it!  Got a few extra wears this summer cheering on Team USA in the World Cup!!
Thursday...eh.  I pull out clothes most every night, it helps me stay on time in the morning.  And, whatever I pull out, that's what I wear.  Some days just not a favorite, khaki pants and a can't even tell you how old tunic, but hey, it still works. 
Friday Spirit Day...added in some glitter flats for a little sparkle into the weekend! 
 
And, this was the week in summary....
Monday - that was looking for a new mirror, and of course, in uniform on a day off.  By the way, I found that mirror at Ross and an adorable pair of suede booties that will show up when the 90-degree temps decide to quit showing up. 
Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment