Friday, August 29, 2014

What I'm Wearing: Back to School!!

In case you need some inspiration for your closet, my hope is that I can give you some ideas from what I'm wearing. What fits you doesn't always fit me. What fits me, doesn't always fit you. So, we all know the style of jeans that work best for us, the brands of shoes we love, etc. I'm not a "linker" to buy all of these outfits here. Truth be told, a lot of my clothes are many many years old and I pick up things all around the place. I'm don't update my wardrobe every season with the latest and greatest. I don't have Pinterest, so these are just my daily creations. Hopefully you're just inspired, maybe by something you have and didn't think about putting it together or maybe you are just looking for a simple accessory to add in and these can give you some ideas. 

Here's the real "Back to School"...when the kids showed up! :) 

First day of school in High School, every one is a little more dressed up...this was actually my Easter Dress, and it was $11 at Target when I got it!  Most of my dresses come from Target sale rack.  I will watch for them to move to at least 50% off.  Target will also credit you if price changes on an item!
We have a new initiative at school, partnering with members of our community for a mentor program.  All students are in a group, we will meet with them at least once a month all year long.  That means an extra T-shirt/jeans day! :)  Same jeans as last week, just changed up the belt...
Twin Day!  Spirit Days are Wednesday and this week we made "Foster See Double"...my school bestie and I have the same taste and have a lot of similar clothes, so we twinned up! As did our Principal and Athletic Director, although theirs "wasn't planned"...allegedly...
A student did ask me if we went shopping the night before, hated to disappoint him that this was a last year dress from Gap, also purchased on sale. 
This T was a find in Austin over the summer while shopping with a sweet friend.  It's not new that I love words, and I thought these were good words.  Gray t, gray pants, spiced with a little color including green (my fav color) shoes! 

 
Fridays are spirit days...so, this will look a lot alike through the school year.  Often times includes a pony tail.  Mostly just mix up the belt and shoes with some pair of jeans from the closet! Glitter belt and leopard flats for this week.  

 In summary...here's week 1 of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment