Friday, August 22, 2014

What I'm Wearing: Inservice Week

In case you need some inspiration for your closet, my hope is that I can give you some ideas from what I'm wearing.  What fits you doesn't always fit me. What fits me, doesn't always fit you. So, we all know the style of jeans that work best for us, the brands of shoes we love, etc.  I'm not a "linker" to buy all of these outfits here.  Truth be told, a lot of my clothes are many many years old and I pick up things all around the place.  I'm don't update my wardrobe every season with the latest and greatest.  I don't have Pinterest, so these are just my daily creations.  Hopefully you're just inspired, maybe by something you have and didn't think about putting it together or maybe you are just looking for a simple accessory to add in and these can give you some ideas. 

Here's the first week back to school, no kids, teacher meetings and a week our Principal let us mostly wear shorts!

Back to school featuring a couple of Noonday Collection pieces (Taj Earrings & Funky Beads Necklace) and simple stripes.  I do love some stripes!!

Staff picture day...jeans day!  Sporting my club shirt and Noonday earings plus a leapord belt to mix it up! 

Department inservice + training...lucked upon some white jeans at the Gap on my birthday this summer - they had to be a return because they were my size and XL length, which is online only for Gap!  And, they were $14.  White jeans is a hunt, not too thin, not too tight, long enough, etc...I get it.  So, when you find white jeans you like, get them!  Wear them year round, they don't come easy, so don't leave them hanging 9 months out of the year!  Also featuring a couple of Noonday pieces.

Here's the week in summary...
Monday  -stripes
Tuesday stars - I took no other pics.
Wednesday - jeans day
Thursday - "dressed up"
Friday - I didn't take a pic, but it was my uniform, Nike shorts + school t-shirt! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment