Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Favorites

It's Friday, so time for Friday Favs!

Momfessionals
Linking up for Friday favs...with Andrea, Erica & Narci
 
I recently judged a Small Town Queen pageant and was given a gift to a local boutique as a thank you.  I had a little time to spare and love supporting local boutiques, so I stopped on my way out of town.  Found these little vintage shotgun shells by Lizzy J ready to go on a wire.  They are a fun addition to my regular stack and I've worn them about every day since.  The wire bracelet is special because it is from my late best friend Wendy's collection, and if you remember Jeep Collins jewelry, this was a piece from that collection. 

 
FINALLY!!! I have looked and looked and looked for a pair of wedge booties that 1) weren't $75-100 and 2) were comfortable.  Ross for the win!! Nine West, also a favorite brand for heels, and $34.99...perfection! I have already worn them 3 or 4 times, including Wednesday which was a 15 hour day and lots of time on my feet. Love them!! 


Somehow I stumbled upon end cap at Target with some clearance nail polish.  I know Essie and OPI is all the rage, I love them too.  But, if you haven't used Sally Hansen's line of Complete Salon Manicure, you should give it a try.  These colors, (l-r) Dark Knight, Shattered Stars and In the Flesh are all great choices!  I know I will use the navy and blush pink over and over, and most likely treat my nieces to a little glitter polish too over the holidays!!
 
Barney is my favorite side kick and he has been sporting his $3 Target Sweater this week as the arctic blast has hit South Texas! I think the Gap missed their mark on the holiday dog model...they should have called Barney!  I do love their Holiday collection this year and have resisted the urge for the striped sweater pants...at least for now...
 
Bundle up and have a great weekend!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment