Saturday, November 1, 2014

What I'm Wearing 10.31.14

In case you need some inspiration for your closet, my hope is that I can give you some ideas from what I'm wearing. What fits you doesn't always fit me. What fits me, doesn't always fit you. So, we all know the style of jeans that work best for us, the brands of shoes we love, etc. I'm not a "linker" to buy all of these outfits here. Truth be told, a lot of my clothes are many many years old and I pick up things all around the place. I'm don't update my wardrobe every season with the latest and greatest. I don't have Pinterest, so these are just my daily creations. Hopefully you're just inspired, maybe by something you have and didn't think about putting it together or maybe you are just looking for a simple accessory to add in and these posts can give you some ideas.

Here's the week in review...

Recently scored this maxi dress at Target for $8.98!  Who can pass that up!?!?  In fact, the scarf is a previous Target purchase too.  My favorite thing about it (aside from being green) is unexpected details of slits on the sides and it is long enough for me to wear with heeled shoes. I've been wearing stud/smaller earrings some with scarves this year, saves the snagging. These are from the Noonday Collection, you can find them here. They also are available in silver.  
Tuesday was our monthly Take Flight meeting with our Community Partners in our classrooms with students. I have mentioned these booties on my favorites, they were a find from Ross, and I've worn them already more than the $20 worth I paid for them!   
 Team Jersey day for Football's spirit day this week . I don't own a jersey, but wore my Texans tank, plus that cardigan in my hand while I school.  Navy and white stripes, it will get lots of wear this fall and winter being one of our school colors is navy!  Noonday water drop prism earrings here
Schools are celebrating Red Ribbon Week this week to say drug free and Thursday was "Wear Red" Day.  Our Student Council designed these cool shirts "Believe there is good in the world, also read as Be the good in the world.  Thought today was a good day for that T.  Paired with colored khakis from Gap and leopard heels for some added color! :) Noonday horn hops here.
TGIF and Halloween as well! When our students get dress coded they have to wear OTHS PE shirts/sweatpants instead of their inappropriate outfit they wore to school. One of my students asked me if I got dress coded this day.  Um, no.  Also, get lots of comments at school about this sweatshirt, it's just a plain sweatshirt, but I trimmed the neck off of it to give it a little flair.  :)  Standing in Ulta after school a lady asked me if I had a student at Tompkins.  Um, no.  I realize I am old enough to have a high schooler, but no.  No, I don't have a High School student.  :|

And the week in review!  3 jeans days!! Those are my favorite kind of weeks! :)
Blessings,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment