Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Lettering Lately


This Spring and start of Summer I've been doing lots of lettering.  Canvas can be created with any color + words combination.  Quotes, lyrics, verses, names, weddings, inspiration, initials and more! Here's what I've been working on lately.... 

If you follow me on Instagram you have seen these preview shots.  I always try to send a "sneak peek" to customers as I'm working. 

11x16 - hanging in a High School sports office for Volleyball players!


8x8 square wedge - wider at the bottom, so sits upright, no need to hang.  This was a request inspired from my recent blog post "Running in My Lane


I gifted my Discipleship Girls at the end of our year with Restless (amazing book by Jennie Allen) and a journal with a verse I wanted them to remember from our year together that I lettered inside the journal. 


12x12 square - Wedding Gift


My church has a quarterly Women's event and I lettered the chalk board and quickly {quick like sitting outside by the table full of Oreos before event started} for an after event Oreo Bar



4x4 little prize for one of my College Besties - her husband was diagnosed with ALS this year and she has her big girl panties on daily - learning, searching, pushing, trying and asking all she can to help him!


18x24 ~ Family Motto a Mama tells her boys on the way out the door everyday. 


12x12 ~ Birthday gift for a girl.


This was a big project, 2: 9' banners lettered with scriptures that were the focus text of our Church Women's Retreat. I have another big project coming up I'm excited about - creating pieces for a Fall outdoor wedding! Here are the banners in process....


....and here they are hanging on the stage.  We have an amazingly creative person on our staff who creates such unique and fun event spaces. Her vision for the space is a gift and I was honored to contribute to this event.


6x6 blocks ~ graduation gifts for 3 High School girls


8x8 silver canvas ~ This started as a morning doodle from my Bible Study which became a gift for my God-daughter's birthday. Isn't she adorable in her new pearls?  I hope she will always love Jesus!
And of course more are in the works...please contact me for any custom words for your home, office, children's rooms, gifts or otherwise! I love words and creating them on canvas for your space!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Angie - these are so beautiful! You're very talented! I'll keep you in mind if I want some artwork for my home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a giant fan of fonts and your font is tops! beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete