Saturday, January 10, 2015

What I'm Wearing ~ 01.09.15 {Back to School}

It's 2015 already!  The Winter Break was so lazy, this week of getting back to the routine was so hard!! 

Disclaimer: What I'm Wearing is in hopes inspiration for your closet, that I can give you some ideas from what I'm wearing. What fits you doesn't always fit me. What fits me, doesn't always fit you. So, we all know the style of jeans that work best for us, the brands of shoes we love, etc. I'm not a "linker" to buy all of these outfits here. Truth be told, a lot of my clothes are many many years old and I pick up things all around the place. I'm don't update my wardrobe every season with the latest and greatest. I don't have signed up for Pinterest, so if there's something you like, you can "pin it" to save. Hopefully you're just inspired, maybe by something you have and didn't think about putting it together or maybe you are just looking for a simple accessory to add in and these posts can give you some ideas.

Thankfully, Monday was a workday with no students, so I could still sport my leggings, which were pretty much my uniform for 2 weeks.  It's hard to break old habits.  I mentioned these boots and my jacket on Friday favorites

Tuesday our Students were back and it was our Community Partner "Take Flight" day.  I do love jeans, so second to leggings, I still felt like it was easing me back into reality.  The weather in Texas has been so cold, I have pulled out a couple of cashmere sweaters from the archives that haven't seen a lot of wear in recent years. This gray cardigan is one of those pieces. 


I have always loved graphic T's and the couple of sweaters I have (that aren't cardigans) have some sort of graphic on them.  I like this gray w/ green heart, mixes well with black, white or navy stripes too!  I wore my navy suede heels, but have also worn this same combo with leopard heels. 


Brrr...seriously cold outside.  Aztec sweater coat for the win!  Paired with gray jeans pants from Loft.  Shhhhhh. 

TGIF! Made it one week back.  A weekend ahead with not much planned.  I mixed up all the patterns today, navy gingham, paisley scarf and barely peeking out polka-dot socks. 


And here it is all together, apparently I also wasn't into fixing my hair much this week...some weeks are just like that, right?

 
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment