Saturday, April 1, 2017

2017. Every day. (03.26.17)

 I love taking pictures, the every day, the mundane, the big, the fun, the celebrating, even the hard. Images I want to remember.  So, this year, I'm documenting my everyday. A photo a day for my FB/IG and then writing the stories of each on my blog weekly. 

So, welcome to (March) 2017!

03.26.17
Last day of Rodeo Houston and I got to meet Miss Rodeo America. I love her story - she's is our Miss Rodeo Texas and won Miss Rodeo America in December during the National Finals Rodeo. She's got roots in a dairy farm, was a High School Ag Teacher, and is such a great advocate for both education and agriculture, also founding principles of Rodeo Houston.  She's as beautiful inside as she is outside and it's fun to watch her year!  I have a few friends on the Miss Rodeo Texas committee, and way back in the day competed in that contest myself. Rodeo royalty will always be a favorite!


{03.26.17 - Bonus}
So long Rodeo Houston 2017 - you sure were a fun 25 days from first day of BBQ cookoff to the last rodeo performance & concert!


03.27.17
Monday night, at home. Amen. Both of us were equally happy for a walk, and some couch time. But, no rest for the weary, the week ahead is full!!


03.28.17
Signs of returning to routine, having been to the grocery store to stock up on my breakfast items. I eat breakfast most days at work, yogurt with cheerios and a piece of cheese. However, during Spring Break and Rodeo...I got way off my routine! #whataburgerladyknowsmybreakfastorder


03.29.17
Wednesday was one of those days heavy on my heart all day. My bestie Stacy lost her mom Tuesday night, a few other things were going on. A treat in the midst of it was lunch with my Mama, where we got to sit and visit for quite a while as we waited out a rain storm to pass.  Lots of tears on this day.
Stuff. Life. He is still good.
Always.


03.30.17
Right on the heels of Rodeo this year was Texas Antiques Week. This is another one of my favorite events in Texas, happens every fall and spring. We worked the kitchen lines Thursday until 11:30 pm, but with lots of laughs and fun! Thankful for the Zapp Hall crew who is framily to me!


{03.30.17 - Bonus}
And outside under the stars, the Junk Gypsy Junk-O-Rama Prom with John Evans Band!


03.31.17 
Friday we were back in the Zapp Hall Cafe taking orders (Annalee) and filling drink orders (me).  She's the dearest kind of friend and her 3 littles are the cutest little table runners and helpers around!


{03.30.17 - Bonus}
My view from the tea window - an absolutely beautiful Texas spring day!


04.01.17
No April Fool's here, one of the best haven's you kind find on a back road in a small town is Royer's Pie Haven. And, their Antiques Week pop-up coffee shop at Junk Gyspy Headquarters?? Genius! Also, that "Nitro" coffee...which was iced coffee poured over Blue Bell ice cream. Perfect treat to end of the weekend in Round Top for me!  Tara is such a dreamer, encourager, influencer and friend. I'm  thankful for these little towns and those I've met along their roads!


{04.01.17 - Bonus} 
And, then we were home. Auggie spent 3.5 days at my Mom and Dad's and he was worn out. We both slept about 10 hours on Saturday night!


Thank you for reading, and would love for you to stay in touch!
Subscribe to the Blog 
(Mobile: scroll to bottom of page, click "web version" and enter email on top right corner. 
Computer: scroll up to top right, below header and enter email address. 
Verify and you'll get new posts straight to your inbox!)

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment