Thursday, September 1, 2016

Lettering Lately

It's been a while since I've posted lettering, but here's a few recent posts and a few more to come soon, too! As always, for more information on lettering, click here: {Lettering}.

This is a fun canvas, and can be recreated in any color scheme you like. Shown on 8x8. I'm sure you, like me, can relate to this one....we do grow into our Moms! That said, I know not everyone has a great Mom-relationship and for you I pray there is someone special to you that you would call "Mom" and as you grow up you reflect her!
I completed these 2 canvases for 2 separate friends as new baby gifts, so they will go together in a sweet new baby boy's nursery!  I believe in the power of speaking powerful words over children and these are 2 great quotes and words of wisdom!

Speaking of inspiration, this is another one. I've painted a few Helen Keller quotes and each time I think I need to Google Helen Keller quotes. So many great lessons from her life. This canvas is my first international piece, it traveled across the pond with a friend to gift on a trip! #goinginternational
Speaking of International, this was a gift to a friend, a world traveler and world changer. Sometimes in the chaos of our lives we get caught up in what everyone expects of us, but in reality we need to do what is best for us, not anyone else and that doesn't mean we're lost. #chaseyourdream #followyourheart


Last year I painted these banners for my church's equivalent of VBS, a community outreach for 3 nights in a neighborhood full of children, so they are a repeat project. However, last year I painted in the comfort of an air-conditioned library and this year it was the sweat box of my garage! I had to keep a sweat rag handy! Every word I paint has meaning to someone and my prayer for these words was a child attending would know Jesus while hanging out by a dug-out on a baseball field reviewing the Bible Story they learned in large group.

That's it for now, more coming soon, including some back to school designs for teachers!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment