Saturday, September 20, 2014

What I'm Wearing 09.19.14

In case you need some inspiration for your closet, my hope is that I can give you some ideas from what I'm wearing. What fits you doesn't always fit me. What fits me, doesn't always fit you. So, we all know the style of jeans that work best for us, the brands of shoes we love, etc. I'm not a "linker" to buy all of these outfits here. Truth be told, a lot of my clothes are many many years old and I pick up things all around the place. I'm don't update my wardrobe every season with the latest and greatest. I don't have Pinterest, so these are just my daily creations. Hopefully you're just inspired, maybe by something you have and didn't think about putting it together or maybe you are just looking for a simple accessory to add in and these posts can give you some ideas.

Monday...was a 13 hour day with only a quick run home to let the dog out and maybe pick up a $5 Hot and Ready pizza on the way back to work for a couple of hours before Open House.  At the end of this day...all my words were used up!!  Hard to see, but these are actually navy pants with a tiny pinstripe. 

These pants look a little mustard, but they are just a real great putrid green color.  One of my favorite shades of green!  Finally wore the new leopard heels and navy gingham boyfriend (read: bought in the men's department for lots cheaper than the women's dept) shirt.

Wednesday is Spirit Day and this day was Tacky Tourist Day.  I was shamed for not dressing up, but I couldn't come up with it. I told my Principal "I don't travel tacky", though some may consider cowboy boots, leggings and long hoodie tacky travel wear, that's also not dress code approved, so I just went for a normal work day look. It also monsoon rained this day leaving school. 

Thursday Navy Out!  First Pep Rally of 2014 and that's my Department Chair working hard as Mr. T!  Cowboy boots today for the Spirit day and a floral belt. 

Friday! Spirit Day!  Wearing Noonday Cow Horn Hoops and first school day for the booties.  It is September after all.  Time to break out fall shoes!

The week in review.  Didn't realize until I did this I wore two navy shirts in a row, I usually try to rotate between crimson, navy and white!  Oh well...

Happy closet shopping,

No comments:

Post a Comment