Friday, September 12, 2014

What I'm Wearing: 09.12.14

In case you need some inspiration for your closet, my hope is that I can give you some ideas from what I'm wearing. What fits you doesn't always fit me. What fits me, doesn't always fit you. So, we all know the style of jeans that work best for us, the brands of shoes we love, etc. I'm not a "linker" to buy all of these outfits here. Truth be told, a lot of my clothes are many many years old and I pick up things all around the place. I'm don't update my wardrobe every season with the latest and greatest. I don't have Pinterest, so these are just my daily creations. Hopefully you're just inspired, maybe by something you have and didn't think about putting it together or maybe you are just looking for a simple accessory to add in and these can give you some ideas.

Back to regular 5-day-work-week.  I know, it's only my 3rd full week in 4 months. 
But, I loved Summer!! :)  
 
Monday, dress day.  For some reason the colors of this dress make it "Fall" in my book, but because it's super light weight and sheer sleeves it works for "Texas Fall" which is still high in the 90's.  Cognac is one of my favorite accessory colors, just seems to go with everything! Go out on a limb and mix with black.  I will for sure do that!  

Tuesday - Take Flight, our Community partners were back at school.  I'm loving this group of students, I don't teach any of them and they are really fun!  Not to mention my community partner is so great with the students!  Popped a little extra color this week, with turquoise heels and leopard belt.  And, yes, you've seen those white jeans before.  And, yes, it's after Labor Day.  The horror. They will show up again. I live on the edge. 
 Wednesday - picture day at school!  Wearing a favorite piece from the Noonday Collection and little skinny lime/pea green belt to break up all the black.  Wide leg pants might not be the "in" thing right now, but I know what works well on me, and it's not always skinny, tight ankle pants, especially not dress pants!
Thursday...camo!  Featured in Redbook this month though long before camo was "trendy" I've worn year round.  Bonus on this dress, it's soft like a t-shirt and it has pockets! I do love stacks of jewelry and mixed up my blue bracelets to go with this dress. 

Hooray for Friday! Spirit Day! Really, JEANS day!!  Crimson, Navy and Mint!  Again, I hear you with the wide leg jeans, but these are a years old favorite style, and I don't subscribe to tight ankle jeans.  Leopard shoes for the kick into the weekend.

In summary...kind of all over the place this week!  :)
 
Missed other What I'm Wearing Weeks? Click here...
Back to reality...Inservice week
Back to School
Blessings, 

No comments:

Post a Comment