Saturday, October 4, 2014

#Write31Days - Oct 4 - What I'm Wearing 10.03.14

In case you need some inspiration for your closet, my hope is that I can give you some ideas from what I'm wearing. What fits you doesn't always fit me. What fits me, doesn't always fit you. So, we all know the style of jeans that work best for us, the brands of shoes we love, etc. I'm not a "linker" to buy all of these outfits here. Truth be told, a lot of my clothes are many many years old and I pick up things all around the place. I'm don't update my wardrobe every season with the latest and greatest. I don't have Pinterest, so these are just my daily creations. Hopefully you're just inspired, maybe by something you have and didn't think about putting it together or maybe you are just looking for a simple accessory to add in and these posts can give you some ideas.

It's the end of the first 6 weeks...time is flying by!  And, a 4 day week for me with a weekend off with besties and family!  Here's what I wore this week....

Monday...the first fall appearance of one of my favorite shirts. I received this shirt as a gift and it is truly a go-to in my closet.  With denim, with printed denim, with ruffles, with pink stripes, with black and white stripes, with flowers, it will appear again and again! 

Tuesday...Take Flight with our Community Partners at school.  This week we talked about social media and the imprint you're leaving with your "online life".  Hopefully you think about that for yourself as well, what does your online life look like? Hopefully it mirrors your real life and the real you.  And, hopefully the message that nice matters carries through to online life and if you don't have something nice to say you don't say it at all!  #practicewhatyoupreach


Wednesday...Spirit Day!  Super hero day at school!  With my school bestie who always does great dress up days! 



Thursday which was my Friday!  Amen.  Tanks and sleeveless tops that work for summer also work for colder weather when layerd with sweathers, jackets and scarves. 


And the week in review!  Hallelujah for the 70-degree temps rolling in this week! Fall layers, boots and fun coming right up!


Have a blessed Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment