Friday, October 17, 2014

#Write31Days - Oct 17 - Friday Favorites

...we interrupt the #Write31Days challenge of stories for Friday Favorites!

Momfessionals
Linking up for Friday favs...with Andrea, Erica & Narci

Happy Friday! Another week has come and gone.  It's been Homecoming week at school, so lots of fun for the What I'm Wearing post coming tomorrow.  Here's a couple of sneak peeks amongst this week's favorites...
 
FINALLY...I've had this vest since JULY in anticipation of cooler weather!  I know it will be a favorite and go-to for the cooler months here in Texas.  Often a vest adds just enough warmth.  This one is from JCrew Factory.  I paired it with polka-dots and a little safety orange for color pop.  Speaking of Camo...If Jenna Lyons is on record for declaring leopard a neutral, I want to be on record for declaring camo a neutral.  



 
Since we're talking camo and it is my 2nd favorite color behind green, last Friday I met up with friends who were dove hunting...got to shoot a Beretta for the first time and enjoyed soaking up the sunshine, out in the country, end of the week, definitely my favorite!!
 

 
Green is my favorite color, specifically bright (read: neon) green.  This week we had neon day, so the perfect day to justifiably/obnoxiously pair a lot of my favorite pieces in that color.




While we are talking about this color, I saw these shoes this week online, WHY do they have to cost $595 Nordstrom!?!?  If you're cleaning the warehouse and find a pair of these laying around in a size 8.5, please contact me.  No worries if they have a few scrapes on the bottom.  These really are my perfect shoe. 
 


And, since we are discussing green and dreaming...check out this couch featured by Segreto Finishes...AMAZING!! I don't even want to guess the cost of that beauty.  If I had it - it would be my favorite!
 


Back to reality...aka bargain shopping... 
 
I picked up this fun notebook paper for my Women's Bible Study notebook on a Target Clearance end-cap for under $1. Definitely spices up my notebook and paper is one of my favorite things!
 
 
This week one of my favorite bands was in town, the weather was absolutely perfect for a patio concert.  Just wanted you to be able to share in one of my favorites of fall...patio, bestie, good music, amazing weather...
 
 
And the last thing for this week...I picked up a new phone cover ($7.99 at my favorite store Marshall's) and in my favorite color green!  What I love about it most, the message that comes with their phone covers.  Let's disconnect with our phones and connect with people.  Speaking of connected to phone...this week I was jogging, a group of High School girls were taking up the whole side-walk, majority looking down at their phones and not paying attention to where they were walking, nor if someone was in front of them....I jogged right up in front of them, super close, and said "look up" and kept going.  :)  
 
 

Thank you for reading! Follow me on Facebook or grab the Bloglovin button on the sidebar.
Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Love your love of all things green! And, that camo vest?! It's perfect! Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly - thank you for reading! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete