Sunday, October 19, 2014

#Write31Days - Oct 18 - What I'm Wearing 10.17.14

In case you need some inspiration for your closet, my hope is that I can give you some ideas from what I'm wearing. What fits you doesn't always fit me. What fits me, doesn't always fit you. So, we all know the style of jeans that work best for us, the brands of shoes we love, etc. I'm not a "linker" to buy all of these outfits here. Truth be told, a lot of my clothes are many many years old and I pick up things all around the place. I'm don't update my wardrobe every season with the latest and greatest. I don't have Pinterest, so these are just my daily creations. Hopefully you're just inspired, maybe by something you have and didn't think about putting it together or maybe you are just looking for a simple accessory to add in and these posts can give you some ideas.

Monday...Student Holiday/Teacher Inservice. T is a hand-drawn design from XOXO Art & Co, good friends I made when working on the road.  Also today, a "flat" stack with no center ring, just to change it up from time to time.

Tuesday...Camo Day...Finally my favorite camo vest I got in JULY!!  Since it was camo day I doubled up with my camo shoes too and a little safety orange belt for some color. 

Wednesday...Neon Day, also might have looked like a highlighter.  If I only had the shoes I posted yesterday, they would have been perfect!  Pulled out these jeans I haven't worn in a long time, they are from the Buckle, forgot how much I like them and wonder now how old they might be...possibly 7 or more years...

 
Thursday - Urkel Day, couldn't do it...so, classic fall, pencil skirt + denim shirt.  Mentioned this shirt on last week's Friday Favorites.  Some mornings require coffee when I get to school.  Fun iron frying pan "Y'all" cup is from the Junk Gypsy company. 

 
Friday...Navy Out! Pep rally day and I threw in some polka dot socks & a flowered.  
 

And the week in review...
 
Blessings,  

No comments:

Post a Comment