Friday, April 3, 2015

What I'm Wearing ~ 04.02.15 {STAAR Spirit}

All across the great state of Texas students and teachers are stressed to the max in the month of April and May due to STAAR standardized testing.  In High School these are End of Course tests, and allegedly you pass and are "equipped" to go about your future! I won't even get into the debates of STAAR/standardized testing....however, it's good to see they are up for review at the Capitol!

Disclaimer: What I'm Wearing is in hopes inspiration for your closet, that I can give you some ideas from what I'm wearing. What fits you doesn't always fit me. What fits me, doesn't always fit you. So, we all know the style of jeans that work best for us, the brands of shoes we love, etc. I'm not a "linker" to buy all of these outfits here. Truth be told, a lot of my clothes are many many years old and I pick up things all around the place. I'm don't update my wardrobe every season with the latest and greatest. I don't have signed up for Pinterest, so if there's something you like, you can "pin it" to save. Hopefully you're just inspired, maybe by something you have and didn't think about putting it together or maybe you are just looking for a simple accessory to add in and these posts can give you some ideas.

This was definitely a Monday...I looked down as I was leaving for school, and yep, I had on TWO watches. I didn't even get dressed in the dark...


Tuesday was a non-testing day so a regular "professional" work day.  Simple black tank, black maxi plus a belt and jean jacket and I was off to a regular day of teaching. 


And, back to testing on Wednesday with spirit wear.  I'm sure everyone felt like Barney...just over it.  I escaped having to proctor this time around, though I know my time is coming in May.  Testing this week was 5 hours, so it is long days for students and proctors! 


Just like that it was Friday on Thursday and the week would be over!  I do love a 4 day week!  It is the best!  These JCrew suede flats are some of my favorites, and that make this week 2 of flats edition!  The heels are coming back...


I hope you all have a great Good Friday and spend time over this Easter weekend with the people you love most.  I am so thankful for Easter, for Jesus who died on the cross and fulfillment of the Word  when He rose again on the 3rd day.  No matter your circumstance, Jesus gives hope!

 
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment