Thursday, March 16, 2017

What I Wore 03.08.17

It's been a while since I've done the weekly "What I Wore" posts, and I've been asked about them, so thought I would blog outfits this month. 


03.08.17
Rodeo Contest + Rodeo
Wednesday morning I left my house at 6am and I got home Wednesday night about 11:30! All day long in my jeans, boots and committee vests, and aside from about an hour or so, in my cowboy hat! Denim on denim. Again. Shirt is Old Navy (b/c I can order in a Tall) and pants are Cowgirl Tuff, found at stores like Cavender's or Boot Barn. 

03.09.17
Work + Walk + Rodeo
Work was simple...Target sweater, Banana Republic Tank, Gap pants and flats. Quick walk with little Auggie in of course Nike tempo shorts and a long sleeve T.  Thursday night to Rodeo, layers of pearls!  These jeans are Seven For All Mankind and from 8 or 9 years ago. And, I've worn them all these years, even when flares were "out". Blazer is Target, crop tank is Urban Outfitters from few years ago and belt is a souvenir from my year of working on the road. It's an old horse shoe on a leather girth strap. 

03.10.17
Work + Home
We had flannel Friday at work (click here), which was also last day before Spring Break. Amen.  Flannel is Old Navy (ordered online in Tall), pants are Banana Republic trouser jeans pants, Gap metallic belt and leopard heels are Jessica Simpson collection. Friday night at home, couch and took my class final in my uniform: Hanes T and Nike tempos. 

03.11.17
Car Shop + Rodeo + Out
Saturday morning I hopped up and went to get my car worked on....oil change, inspection and new wiper blades. Then out to the Rodeo with Mom and Dad. Shirt is Target several seasons ago from clearance rack, pearl necklace is Loft outlet, jeans are Marshall's Calvin Klein and boots are years old picked up in Oklahoma City. They are on their 3rd soles. :)  Saturday night changed to black Lush top from Nordstrom - written about it several times, same jeans and boots are from Nordstrom anniversary sale 2014. 

03.12.17
Sunday...Church, in the nursery with the little babies. Gap jeans and leopard fringe booties are Liberty Black, found at Junk Gypsy store. Sunday Best sweatshirt is from Hello Grace, found on Instagram. Spent majority of the day in my Patagonia coat as it was cold and I was at our Meat Judging contest, so in a meat locker. Took Auggie for a quick walk when I got home in standards...Columbia fleece, dri-fit and C-9 from Target leggings. 

03.13.17
Root Canal + Walk + Home
I started Spring Break with a bang...root canal!  Wasn't  so bad. I don't get dressed up for things like this...another Columbia fleece and those same leggings I had on for about 30 minutes yesterday are good enough for me to lay in the dental chair for an hour. Got home and took a nap. Sun came out today, hooray, so Auggie and I went for a walk. Then I did several things around the house...Columbia vest, T is from a school event.  
#notsponsoredbyColumbia #butifyouknowsomeone

03.13.17
Dentist + Rodeo + Lil Rustlers Rodeo
Back to the dentist early Tuesday am that was a sweet forever long appointment, but done. Again, got up and threw on clothes to go lay upside down in the dental chair. Camo leggings are TJ Maxx, black shirt, cardigan and scarf all Target and fake Uggs are by Bearpaw.  Changed slightly for a walk into Hanes t and Columbia fleece, which is my fav for walks if haven't seen that enough by now in two weeks time. Tuesday night I headed out to the Rodeo, jacket is years old from BP at Nordstrom, Don't Stop Believin T is by The Light Blonde, found at Royer's Pie Haven, jeans are Marshall's from Jr section and boots are Dolce Vita found at TJ Maxx. Had a slight change into Rodeo Clown for Special Children's Lil Rustler's rodeo, then back to other outfit to hang out again.  I'm assuming no one is planning to dress up as a rodeo clown and you don't need to know where all of those items are from. Though, this is an easy Halloween costume for littles!

Thank you for reading, and would love for you to stay in touch!

Subscribe to the Blog 
(Mobile: scroll to bottom of page, click "web version" and enter email on top right corner. 
Computer: scroll up to top right, below header and enter email address. 
Verify and you'll get new posts straight to your inbox!)

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment