Wednesday, March 22, 2017

What I Wore 03.15.17

It's been a while since I've done the weekly "What I Wore" posts, and I've been asked about them, so thought I would blog outfits this month. 


03.15.17
Breakfast + Walk + Rodeo 
It's Spring Break week so  that means lazy mornings and no makeup!  I met a bestie for breakfast in uniform: Columbia fleece, white t and leggings. All of these pieces are years old.  Afternoon walk with Auggie, changed to a tank - this one from Junk Gypsy. And, evening out to the Rodeo, shocking in a denim shirt (Gap - men's pearl snap), pants found on a porch in Warrenton during Antiques Week several years ago and boots! 

03.16.17
Errands + Rodeo
Thursday of Spring Break...slept in, headed out for a few quick errands and then home and ready for going out to Rodeo. Black top is WAYF, picked up at TJ Maxx and jeans are years old by Seven For All Mankind. #longliveflares, boots are leopard print from Liberty Black - even though you can't really see them. 
Here's a close up of jewelry...
earrings from La Vida Loca, bracelet from Junk Gypsy and stack ring is from various boutiques and Pandora. 

03.17.17
Walk + Lunch + Rodeo
I took Auggie on an early walk in the trifecta (fleece, white t and leggings), and yes, that's Columbia again, and no I don't get paid to wear that.  But, they are good quality and I wear them all the time! Since it was St. Patty's I needed to be wearing green...T for lunch from Harp Design Co in Waco (Mom and I met Clint Harp when we went there), flats from Target and jeans are from Arden B, at least 10 years ago. I have no idea if that store even still exists. Out to the Rodeo in yep, denim shirt, and shorts (both Old Navy), cactus duster from Dusty Diamonds Boutique and suede boots are Dolce Vita from Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2014.

03.18.17
Rodeo Contest + Home + Rodeo Party
I went out to a contest my committee was hosting in Cruel Girl shirt and jeans, brand can be found at Cavender's, Boot Barn or other western stores. Belt is vintage from Junk Gypsy and boots are from a western store in Oklahoma City.  I got to come home for a couple of hours and since Auggie wasn't here I hit the couch in a favorite pj romper from Target.  Saturday night I went out in denim. Yep - that's 3 days this week, sequins and tall boots. Tunic is years ago from Banana Republic, skirt is from La Vida Loca (found during Antiques Week) and boots are Dolce Vita from TJ Maxx (probably originally from somewhere like Nordstrom). :) 
Here's closeup of jewelry...
Cross necklace is La Vida Loca, no idea about earrings, white feather bracelet is Noonday Collection and other necklaces are from boutiques over the years. 

03.19.17
Church + Rodeo Contest + Rodeo Dinner
Sunday I went from church straight out to the Rodeo (Auggie was at the Grandparents), so dressed for the day, all day. Shirt is Target and tiny polka dots even though you can't see it. Belt is from boutique my bestie's Mom owned, prob got that belt in 2000 or 2001 and jeans are by Adikd - again at western retailers. Necklace was one I found online several years ago. If you want a sweet vest like this, you'll have to join a Rodeo Committee. :) 

03.20.17
Rodeo Contest
This day is my biggest contest, over 2000 students came through to participate in Livestock Judging. I wore another Cruel Girl shirt & jeans, comfy shoes by Twisted X and then changed later to Gap button up and boots. I also had my vest above on from about 7am - 6pm. Also, these pics were taken at 5:00am heading out the door and 11:30pm when I got home.  Long day, but one of my very favorite days.

03.21.17
Rodeo Awards Breakfast + Home + Class 
Jacket is from Anthro double clearance 2015, shirt is Lush from Nordstrom and jeans are Cruel Girl. Shoutout to my old school where the track T's were always the best. Those gray sweats are Lucky Brand and well over 10 years old, a definite favs. Added a cap, sweater and changed into Arden B jeans for class. Shoes are Keds. Love them. 

Thank you for reading, and would love for you to stay in touch!

Subscribe to the Blog 
(Mobile: scroll to bottom of page, click "web version" and enter email on top right corner. 
Computer: scroll up to top right, below header and enter email address. 
Verify and you'll get new posts straight to your inbox!)

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment